RE: [tips_and_tricks] IRS Motions in Limine?

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2004
      SDT,
      Here you go, your current definition for "Motion In
      Limine" is found on page 1033 right hand column third
      paragraph of Black's 7th Edition ISBN 0-314-22864-0

      > From: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 04:47:14 PM
      > To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [tips_and_tricks] IRS Motions in
      > Limine?

      ".... I have not been able to find

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Nilbux@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2004
        In a message dated 2/3/2004 6:09:15 PM Central Standard Time, allih@... writes:

        My apologies but I have not been able to find 'motion in limine' in either copy of 'Blacks' (4th and 7th). I have seen it in there before but can't find it now under either motion or limine. Help please. Thanks SDT

           Got to google and search:   motion+limine

           You will find more than you can read

           Is canola bad?  Search canola+hazard

           Seach your first name+your last name
           see how many "twins" you have out there!