a way to send besides email?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      gary2666@... writes:

      > Nothing was attached to the email, how big is the file? ISPs usually put a
      > limit on the maximum size attachment you can receive and some limit the size
      > you can send.
      >
      > Gary

      I guess that is too big for email, is there another way to send 4.6 meg ?

      Does anyone reading this know a way to send 4.6 meg tape other than email or postal?

      Please respond to Gary or Nilbux offlist. Bear
    • Nilbux@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
        others have received the taped message.

        One man says the limit on size is 10 meg.
      • Mr Klon Shugart
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
          yes,

          Setup an online disk using one of those companies that
          do it, such as, Xdrive, Zdrive, etc., then make the
          folder public.

          have fun!

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/