Re: [tips_and_tricks] deposition ?

  • Liberty
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2004
      Better still, the oath has no meaning, as it is not sworn to anyone specifically or generally. Also, to my knowledge, there is not an oath taken by a public official that has any teeth in it for the same reason. It is all a facade until someone, or a group, makes the oath taker aware that they accept the oath as a contract between themselves and the oath-taker personally, and will hold them liable and accountable for their actions. It seems unlikely that a judge would want want to hear this in reference to the oath that they may have taken to take on the office they hold.
      Liberty
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2004
        You're upset because you refused to comply with the court order, so
        the prosecutor got the court to force you to comply?

        I don't believe the 5th Amendment is intended for "I have no control
        over the use of the information."

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Nilbux@a... wrote:

        Bottom line is that I don't want to give them my personal
        information that can be used against me since I have no control over
        how they will use this information

        Well, I put off paying and the prosecutor arranged a hearing for me to
        be held in contempt. I appeared at hearing with a money order for 180.