Re: [tips_and_tricks] deposition ?

  • Liberty
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1 7:01 AM
      Better still, the oath has no meaning, as it is not sworn to anyone specifically or generally. Also, to my knowledge, there is not an oath taken by a public official that has any teeth in it for the same reason. It is all a facade until someone, or a group, makes the oath taker aware that they accept the oath as a contract between themselves and the oath-taker personally, and will hold them liable and accountable for their actions. It seems unlikely that a judge would want want to hear this in reference to the oath that they may have taken to take on the office they hold.
      Liberty
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4 6:18 PM
        You're upset because you refused to comply with the court order, so
        the prosecutor got the court to force you to comply?

        I don't believe the 5th Amendment is intended for "I have no control
        over the use of the information."

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Nilbux@a... wrote:

        Bottom line is that I don't want to give them my personal
        information that can be used against me since I have no control over
        how they will use this information

        Well, I put off paying and the prosecutor arranged a hearing for me to
        be held in contempt. I appeared at hearing with a money order for 180.