Re: What will extend the Statute of limitations?

  • nickster97@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2004
      Bob is absolutly correct, I stand corrected. I apologize for the
      misinformation.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Bob law <saveyourpay@y...>
      wrote:
      > Nickster is incorrect in the presumption of the
      > statute of limitations on collections. The "clock"
      > starts ticking upon the signing of the Assessment
      > Certificate by the Assessment Officer, or the filing
      > of the return, as I understand ther same to be.
    • CCDude
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
        Message
        In regards to a frivolous penalty: can anyone explain the lawful requirements for this penalty to be assessed, i.e. what steps and paperwork need to be completed by the agency before this is a VALID penalty...
        Thank you in advance!!! Bob Miller