Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: What will extend the Statute of limitations?

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dave,
      As to your last posting, I concur with these
      statements. However, there are a couple of other
      options which would sustain your argument, but for the
      sake of new people I won't cloud the issues with many
      variables. You are right in that the things you stated
      are a very good way of verifying the facts and setting
      the record.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • nickster97@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2004
        Bob is absolutly correct, I stand corrected. I apologize for the
        misinformation.

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Bob law <saveyourpay@y...>
        wrote:
        > Nickster is incorrect in the presumption of the
        > statute of limitations on collections. The "clock"
        > starts ticking upon the signing of the Assessment
        > Certificate by the Assessment Officer, or the filing
        > of the return, as I understand ther same to be.
      • CCDude
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2004
          Message
          In regards to a frivolous penalty: can anyone explain the lawful requirements for this penalty to be assessed, i.e. what steps and paperwork need to be completed by the agency before this is a VALID penalty...
          Thank you in advance!!! Bob Miller