Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Just received two "Notices of Deficiency"

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      "....and provide me with a true and correct copy of
      the Form 23C, in compliance with provisions of
      Internal Revenue Manual 6209 at 3(17)(63)(14).1, which
      authorizes collections and discloses particulars,
      inclusive of the principal for whom IRS is providing
      collection services."

      I don't know what you've been smokin, but this is not
      the section of the IRM you quoted. Here is what the
      IRM 3 (17)(63)(14).1 says:

      Account 6001 Installment Agreement Liability
      This account sets up the liability for Installment
      Agreement User Fees when these fees are established on
      the master file.

      The pages of the IRS Document 6209 Cat. No. 614620
      a.k.a ADP and IRS Information, a.k.a. 6209 Decoding
      Manual is not paginated as the IRM is, as you
      previously quoted. Am I missing something here??

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/