Re: [tips_and_tricks] How to verify ,if the judge is an Article III judge

  • John Wilde
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2004
      Judges are appointed for life.  The Constitution uses the term "during good behavior".  A judge that has not been impeached or that has not resigned is presumed to hold the office during good behavior which is for all intents and purpose his/her lifetime.

      g'day
      John Wilde

      Nilbux@... wrote:
      In a message dated 1/25/2004 11:03:27 AM Central Standard Time, jpwilde@... writes:

      Life tenure and non-deminishment of the judges

         Its funnym I cannot find "life tenure" I the Constitution?

         Neither can I find "self incrimination" ?

         Who will help me?

      Yahoo! Groups Links