Article Purtaining to WTP by Truth in Taxation Minsitries

  • Kevin C. Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      Hello Boys and Girls,

      We are going to give you an early preview to an Article about WTP that will be posted up on the web site http://www.paynoohioincometax.com

      Your comments are welcome on this and we have expanded our mailbox to handle the volume of e-mails we will get.

      Some of you who support WTP we not like what we have to say about them. It is of course our view on them.

      As always, have an income tax-free day and life,

      Kevin C. Hart kchart12@... General Manager, Truth in Taxation Ministries Office # (216) 253-5965 Fax # (216) 803-2575 Do you know that all income taxes are voluntary? Give yourself an instant raise, check it out and find out why. http://www.paynoincometax.com and http://www.paynoohioincometax.com