The TAX on Missouri "Income

  • Kevin C. Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Dear Nilbux,

      I can confirm everything you said as being entirely accurate on
      the State of Missouri income tax provisions you quoted. I taught on
      your state income tax last May on just this very subject you
      discussed.

      Why didn't you come to the seminar I had in St Louis, Missouri and
      tell people that I was right about this as well. I could have talked
      with you and told that it only took me a few hours to confirm this.

      We have a web site that tells people all about state income taxes
      and I was the first person to have my own version of the state zero
      attachments independent of the federal zero return attachments from
      Irwin Schiff. Cindy absolutely loves this type of zero return
      attachments for the states and they should be modeled after the ones
      I have for my state.

       Our web site is http://www.paynoohioincometax.com and our office
      telephone number is (216) 253-5965. If you desire further
      information, please give us a call and we'll do our best to answer
      your questions you have on state income taxes.

      Kevin C. Hart kchart12@... General Manager, Truth in Taxation Ministries Office # (216) 253-5965 Fax # (216) 803-2575 Do you know that all income taxes are voluntary? Give yourself an instant raise, check it out and find out why. http://www.paynoincometax.com and http://www.paynoohioincometax.com