Working without a SSN#

  • huckdoyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      This is my first posting so if my information is wrong please feel
      free to correct me.

      I have had the same problem; most employers do not want to take the
      time to learn the law. They will only employ you with in the box
      that is with a SSN#, what I have found that it is easier to become an
      employer you all ready know the law so there is no one to teach. I
      have found that to get an employee to learn the law to save himself
      payroll taxes is a lot easier than to teach an employer to learn the
      law to save you payroll taxes. Start your own business and you will
      have everyone wanting to work for you because every employee gets his
      full pay. A note of warning if you register anything with any level
      of government, you have lost control over your own business. Run
      your business in your name as a flesh and blood man/women no numbers
      attached to your name or business, only use cash do not use your bank
      account the bank account belongs to the taxpayer, all cheques cashed
      into the taxpayer's bank account belong to the taxpayer. There is no
      business tax return to file what you make is yours. Employers refuse
      to be educated so let them pay payroll taxes, you have the choice not
      to.