Re: [tips_and_tricks] Have you considered bankruptcy? It is quick easy cheap...

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      Why in the WORLD would you even be thinking bankruptcy????  You have $235,000 equity in your house man!   You could get a loan on your house (a 2nd mortgage) for $30,000 to pay off the credit cards at lower interest AND it would be tax deductible!  If you were smart and wise enough to build up that much equity, why in the world would you be considering bankruptcy.  I'll write you something else offline.

      Steve

      Nilbux@... wrote:
      If I own a house worth 250,000 and owe 13,000 on it plus
      30,000 on credit cards, is bankruptcy a simple matter?

      Yahoo! Groups Links