Banking Regulation Z

  • Benjamin Clemons
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
      Anyone know the specifics on how the bankers violate Regulation Z?
    • Trooper753@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
        i have never even found this infamous reg. z so i cannot answer the question, however, if you can tell me how to find that reg. then i will assess it!  i think the group would like to know- most.  and many would benefit from that info too!

        ~char
        I fight what you fear!

      • Utlage
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
          here ya go...........Regulation Z (12 CFR ' 226)

          Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 9:09 PM
          Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Banking Regulation Z

          i have never even found this infamous reg. z so i cannot answer the question, however, if you can tell me how to find that reg. then i will assess it!  i think the group would like to know- most.  and many would benefit from that info too!

          ~char
          I fight what you fear!
        • Russell Mortland
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
            Message

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2004
              Years ago I tried using Regulation Z to get rid of student loan. I
              don't remember what statute/code or regulation the bank attorney
              quoted me, but it cancelled out my "Regulation Z" defense. I wish I
              had saved the letter, but I didn't. Barry Konicov (who's now serving
              nine years for income tax evasion) was helping me with this. I left a
              message on his answering machine when I received the bank's response--
              he never called me back.

              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Benjamin Clemons"
              <bjcproductions2003@m...> wrote:
              > Anyone know the specifics on how the bankers violate Regulation Z?
            • Liberty
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
                Go to this site:
                then  click on the links regarding Regulation Z, Truth in Lending Act, which is
                12 CFR 226.

                Liberty