2 questions for JBS

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      What can we gain from attacking dead people
      such as Eisenhower and King, besides enmity?

      What does JBS and communists have in comon?
      Answer. Neither group want us to know that taxes
      are illusions wfhen all we have in the bank is numbers
      and neither group wants us to challenge the IRS.
      Neither group wants us to know government spends
      nothing.