Re: [tips_and_tricks] ERROR

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30 9:44 PM
      On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 07:16 PM, Nilbux@... wrote:

      > ITS IN THE MINDS OF PEOPLE--NOT IN THEIR POCKETS!
      >
      >    The Fed said their system "works only with credit."
      >     We cannot win this war because the system is just
      >     too simple for most people to understand,

      Yews, like the oath issue is too simple for them to understand as well.
      Some people just seem born to be ruled by another, and cannot comprehend
      freedom.

      >     If a million know the IRcode forward and backward
      >     there won't be ten in that million who understand
      >     that the Fed works us only with credit and that IRS
      >     collects money from NO ONE

      However, there ARE people alive today who DO use money!

      Most people cannot understand how it is done, once they understand what
      money is. Compared to silver, the popular figment of fiscal imagination
      has lost 50% of its value this year alone.

      >     The war is over and we lost.

      I announced that the game was over two years ago.
      However, do not despair, you can be free because you know what you need
      to know.

      Hey, get back to me about those MJ books, okay?