Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: BANISTER'S SHANGHAI ON CGI PART II

  • scott
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 15, 2003
      Nick,
      Read 26CFR 1.441 Only Federal Corporations, LLC, not domestic. There is
      nothing in Title 26 that tells me I have to withhold taxes out of employee's
      checks. First off I am not authorized as a withholding agent according to
      the IRC and have not been issued a 8655 authorization form. Nor has the
      Sec. of Treasure flown out to hand me a personally signed letter telling me
      what books to keep and what records to keep and how. You need to read a
      little more on just who is liable to Title 26, try reading 42USC1402 or
      48USC1402 off the top of my head I am not sure which section it is however,
      it states that title 26 is being enforced in Title 27 under the Probition
      Act III abolished by Congress and move to Puerto Rico in 1935. Theres alot
      more here than meets the eye.
      Scott Williams
      Denver, Colorado
    • balderdash88@webtv.net
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill