Re: [tips_and_tricks] The REAL MATRIX - from a Friend!

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
      Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
      checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
      now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
      Treasury.

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
    • Dessie Andrews
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
        It's still the Department of Agriculture.

        Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
        checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
        now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
        Treasury.

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • JD
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004

          Yes - and your question was answered.  What you stated below is another issue.