Re: [tips_and_tricks] The REAL MATRIX - from a Friend!

  • Llana Dyess
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003

      -------Original Message-------

      From: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 5:30:37 PM
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] The REAL MATRIX - from a Friend!

      Yes there is a lot of good ole American BS out there,
      and I have collected a large part of it. In
      refernceing back in the 1980's I purchased a lot of
      howto packages from a then young attorney named Larry
      Becraft. Most of the packages that I bought at that
      time and used turned out to a bunch of frivilous BS
      and made for BAD LAW. I see the same thing today, all
      making BAD LAW.

      As I said in a reply to another post, IRS employees
      are paid by the treasury department, ask Joe
      Bannister.

      I thought as we get older that we remember history and
      not to repeat it. It seems nobody listens and repeat,
      repeat, repeat again.

      'nuf said

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

    • Bob law
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
        Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
        checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
        now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
        Treasury.

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
      • Dessie Andrews
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
          It's still the Department of Agriculture.

          Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
          checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
          now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
          Treasury.

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • JD
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004

            Yes - and your question was answered.  What you stated below is another issue.