Re: [tips_and_tricks] The REAL MATRIX - from a Friend!

  • Mr Klon Shugart
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
      Excuse my error.

      It was passed on July 1, 1862, an Act of Congress to
      establish the IRS.

      The Commissioner has the power to create an agency to
      fulfill and comply with a mandate provided by the ACT.

      Don't you people ever READ.

      --- JD <jdulaney@...> wrote:

      > As to a contradiction to the below, check out Dan
      > Meador's site at:
      >
      > http://www.lawresearch-registry.org/

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Llana Dyess
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
          Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
          checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
          now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
          Treasury.

          http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
        • Dessie Andrews
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
            It's still the Department of Agriculture.

            Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
            checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
            now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
            Treasury.

            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • JD
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004

              Yes - and your question was answered.  What you stated below is another issue.