A sure way to beat withholding

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Real estate agents are considered to be self employed
      and not subject to withholding.   I should not invite
      hoards of competition by revealing this but I'm finishing
      40 years in real estate with 33 years as a real estate broker
      and I am not subject to withholding.  The
      Imaginary
      Revenue Scum won't even tell me that I am subject to the tax.

      I'd be a retired millionaire had I not been educated on
      criminal politics but the only place I can afford retirement
      is a jail.  I had once owned 12 suburban houses at a time,
      now, just one.

      Had I pursued the goal of becoming a millionaire,
      I might be an expired millionaire, not knowing the hazards
      of aspartame, sugar, milk, fluoride and the other toxins.