Re: [tips_and_tricks] The REAL IRS!

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003
      Greetings,

      The particular IRS you cite was also abolished by Congress later on.
      The IRS that is now in operation was "incorporated" in New Jersey around
      1935!
      And see below:

      THE IRS IS NOT WHO YOU THINK THEY ARE!
      By: D. J. Logan

      The IRS is not who you think they are. IRS agents are neither trained nor
      paid by the
      United States Government.

      Pursuant to Treasury Delegation Order No. 92, the
      IRS is trained under the direction of the Division of Human Resources
      United
      Nations (U.N.) and the Commissioner (INTERNATIONAL), by the office of
      Personnel Management.

      In the 1979 edition of 22 USCA 278, "The United
      Nations," you will find Executive Order 10422. The Office of Personnel
      Management is under the direction of the Secretary of the United Nations.

      Pursuant to Treasury Delegation Order No. 91, the
      IRS entered into a "Service Agreement" with the US Treasury Department
      (See
      Public Law 94-564, Legislative History, pg. 5967, Reorganization
      (BANKRUPTCY!!!)
      Plan No. 26) and the Agency for International Development. This agency is
      an
      international paramilitary operation and, according to the Department of
      the
      Army Field manual (1969) 41-10, pgs 1-4, Sec. 1-7 (b) 1-6. Sec. 1-10
      (7)
      (c)(1), and 22 USCA 284, includes such activities as, "Assumption of full
      or
      partial executive, legislative, and judicial authority over a country or
      area."

      The IRS is also an agency/member of a 169-nation
      pact called the International Criminal Police Organization, or INTERPOL,
      found
      at 22 USCA 263a. The Memorandum of Understanding, (MOU), between the
      Secretary
      of Treasury, AKA the corporate governor of "The Fund" and "The Bank"
      (International Monetary Fund, and the International Bank for
      Reconstruction
      and Development), indicated that the Attorney General and her associates
      are
      soliciting and collecting information for foreign principals; the
      international organizations, corporations, and associations, exemplified
      by 22 USCA 286f.

      According to the 1994 US Government Manual, at
      page 390, the Attorney General is the permanent representative to
      INTERPOL,
      and
      the Secretary of Treasury is the alternate member. Under Article 30 of
      the
      INTERPOL Constitution, these individuals must expatriate their
      citizenship.
      They serve no allegiance to the United States of
      America. The IRS is paid by "The Fund" and "The Bank."

      Thus it appears from the documentary evidence that the Internal Revenue
      Service agents are "Agents of a Foreign Principal" within the meaning and

      intent of the "Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938" for private, not
      public, gain.

      The IRS is directed and controlled by the
      corporate Governor of "The Fund" and "The Bank." The Federal Reserve Bank
      and
      the IRS collection agency are both privately owned and operated under
      private
      statutes. The IRS operates under public policy, not Constitutional Law,
      and in
      the interest of our nation's foreign creditors.

      The Constitution only permits Congress to lay and
      collect taxes. It does not authorize Congress to delegate the tax
      collection
      power to a private corporation, which collects our taxes for a private
      bank, the Federal Reserve, who then deposits it into the Treasury of the
      IMF.

      The IRS is not allowed to state that they collect
      taxes for the United States Treasury. They only refer to "The Treasury."

      PC magazine reported that the Clinton
      Administration lawyers were preparing executive orders to connect ALL
      private
      bank accounts and banking cards directly to the IRS, Treasury and Federal
      Reserve Computers.

      -Bertrand de Juvenal.

      Not my bubble to burst, I could care less, as I am out from under their
      dirty
      thumb!

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:42:51 -0800 (PST) Mr Klon Shugart
      <keshugart@...> writes:
      > I really hate to burst your bubble. The IRS is a government agency.
      >
      > You can find this information my reading Madisons'
      > notes of 1835.
      >
      > The IRS was established in 1861 by an ACT of Congress
      > which can be found at 12 STAT 432.

    • keshugart
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2003
        Sorry for your mis-information.
        The IRS is NOT a New Jersey or a Delaware Corporation, this is what
        got Phillip Marsh convicted.

        IRS employees are paid by the US Government, ask Joe Bannister.

        You really need to actually do the research.

        You are collecting alot of apples to include in your orange basket.

        None of the cites in your references are relevant, it is all nonsense
        and that is why 95% of all the tax reform movement never gets
        anywhere.

        A little bit of my experience.

        I have fought these battles since 1969.