The REAL MATRIX - from a Friend!

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 23, 2003
      The REAL MATRIX

      http://www.nzaif.com/

      1.) The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

      2.) The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg.  816)

      3.) The U.S. has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

      4.) The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

      5.) The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganization. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy it's finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or shareholders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C.914

      6.) The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government, even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang, 254 US 491, Lewis  v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

      7.) The UN through the IMF issues Social Security Numbers. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

      8.) There are no judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

      9.) There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

      10.) According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)

      11.) We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.

      12.) The UN is a One World Super Government.

      13.) No one on this planet has ever been free! This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.

      14.) New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B  422.103 (b) (2) (2)

      15.) Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)

      16.) Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF, which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

      17.) You own no property, slaves can't own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

      18.) The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)

      19.) The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)

      20.) The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

      21.) You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

      22.) America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, the Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)

      23.) Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)

      24.) The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1 53-54)

      25.) A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

      26.) The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest  and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

      27.) The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of  people. (Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)

      28.) The Popes laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV, De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii, n. 4. Prati, 1844) (Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)

      29.) We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

      30.) Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vol 1, pg 99. Webster's 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)

      31.) "The People" does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor and the City Council of Baltimore. (32 U.S. 243)

      32.) The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)

      33.) It is not the duty of the police to protect you! Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahassee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F. Supp. 1262, Lynch v.  N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

      34.) Everything in the "United States" is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath Lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)

      35.) We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)

      36.) The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.

      37.) The good news is we don't have to fulfill "our" fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another's fictitious obligation.

      38.) The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germany's infrastructure in the 1930's including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves "Kings", "Prime Ministers", and "Furor" etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people.  Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries, which didn't even exist, and the millions of innocent people who died for nothing. Isn't it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascos? That is where the "Bank of International Settlements" is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of "Government" in place.

      39.) The "United States" did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George.

      40.) Guess who owns the UN?
    • Mr Klon Shugart
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 24, 2003
        I really hate to burst your bubble. The IRS is a
        government agency.

        You can find this information my reading Madisons'
        notes of 1835.

        The IRS was established in 1861 by an ACT of Congress
        which can be found at 12 STAT 432.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Nilbux@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 24, 2003
          In a message dated 12/24/2003 7:20:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time, keshugart@... writes:

          The IRS was established in 1861 by an ACT of Congress
          which can be found at 12 STAT 432.

          The IRS did not exist before 1950.

             Before then, we had the Bureau of Internal Revenue

             It was about 1952 that we got the IRS under the
             smokescreen of the Korean war.

        • JD
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 25, 2003

            As to a contradiction to the below, check out Dan Meador's site at:

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 28, 2003
              Greetings,

              I must clarify what was in this post: There is a ton of BS for the few drops
              of verifiable information in this post... MOSTLY GARBAGE!
              Some people may take it as BEING TRUTH, AND IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT!
              IT WAS SENT AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS OUT THERE, & TO GIVE
              ALL OF YOU A CHANCE TO SEE HOW "DIS-INFORMATION" WORKS!

              Check Larry Becrafts website for his debunking of parts of this [X] post!

              Jim

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
                Yes there is a lot of good ole American BS out there,
                and I have collected a large part of it. In
                refernceing back in the 1980's I purchased a lot of
                howto packages from a then young attorney named Larry
                Becraft. Most of the packages that I bought at that
                time and used turned out to a bunch of frivilous BS
                and made for BAD LAW. I see the same thing today, all
                making BAD LAW.

                As I said in a reply to another post, IRS employees
                are paid by the treasury department, ask Joe
                Bannister.

                I thought as we get older that we remember history and
                not to repeat it. It seems nobody listens and repeat,
                repeat, repeat again.

                'nuf said

                http://photos.yahoo.com/
              • Mr Klon Shugart
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
                  Excuse my error.

                  It was passed on July 1, 1862, an Act of Congress to
                  establish the IRS.

                  The Commissioner has the power to create an agency to
                  fulfill and comply with a mandate provided by the ACT.

                  Don't you people ever READ.

                  --- JD <jdulaney@...> wrote:

                  > As to a contradiction to the below, check out Dan
                  > Meador's site at:
                  >
                  > http://www.lawresearch-registry.org/

                • Llana Dyess
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003

                    Yes there is a lot of good ole American BS out there,
                    and I have collected a large part of it. In
                    refernceing back in the 1980's I purchased a lot of
                    howto packages from a then young attorney named Larry
                    Becraft. Most of the packages that I bought at that
                    time and used turned out to a bunch of frivilous BS
                    and made for BAD LAW. I see the same thing today, all
                    making BAD LAW.

                    As I said in a reply to another post, IRS employees
                    are paid by the treasury department, ask Joe
                    Bannister.

                    I thought as we get older that we remember history and
                    not to repeat it. It seems nobody listens and repeat,
                    repeat, repeat again.

                    'nuf said

                    To visit your group on the web, go to:

                  • Bob law
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 30, 2003
                      Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
                      checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
                      now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
                      Treasury.

                      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003
                    • Dessie Andrews
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
                        It's still the Department of Agriculture.

                        Sorry Mr. Shugart...but ask any IRS agent where their
                        checks come from...it was the Dept. of Agriculture,
                        now I hear it is the Dept. of Transportation. Not the
                        Treasury.

                        To visit your group on the web, go to:

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                      • JD
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004

                          Yes - and your question was answered.  What you stated below is another issue.