WHY?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2003
      Why am I the only one telling the world
      that we cannot pay taxes with paper and
      that no one wants us to pay taxes?

      The want us to pretend or be punished.

      "Payment" is not found in the legal
      tender statutes and they don't want
      legal tender!  They want checks and
      money orders, not money!
    • Dave Miner
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2003
        Nilbux --

        You asked: "Why am I the only one telling the world that we cannot pay taxes with paper and
        that no one wants us to pay taxes?
        "

        The answer is simple.  Because your argument won't hold up in court against the IRS or against paying taxes.  It never has and it never will.

        If the fed govt has chosen the Federal Reserve Note as the means of financial exchange, which it has, then it matters not that these FRNs have no objective value. They are "money" in the eyes of the court.

        Every time someone brings up this issue in court against the IRS, the argument is thrown out.  Every time!

        I agree with you that the FRN is not a Constitutional form of money.  But the forum to use that argument effectively is not in court against the IRS.  No court, federal or state, has subject matter jurisdiction over what constitutes Constitutional money, except possibly the Supreme Court.  It is a matter of Congressional jurisdiction, not judicial jurisdiction.

        Yours in Freedom,

          The public cannot instantly grasp a legal
          argument but they might quickly agree
          that they have nothing in the bank and
          cannot pasy taxes. Most people that I ask,
          agree that they have nothing in the bank
          but numbers.  Ask them how IRS will get
          money from them.  Ask more questions
          that make them think.

          n a message dated 12/20/2003 7:54:20 AM US Eastern Standard Time, dminer@... writes:

          The answer is simple.  Because your argument won't hold up in court against the IRS or against paying taxes.  It never has and it never will.

          If the fed govt has chosen the Federal Reserve Note as the means of financial exchange, which it has, then it matters not that these FRNs have no objective value. They are "money" in the eyes of the court.

          Every time someone brings up this issue in court against the IRS, the argument is thrown out.  Every time!

          I agree with you that the FRN is not a Constitutional form of money.  But the forum to use that argument effectively is not in court against the IRS.  No court, federal or state, has subject matter jurisdiction over what constitutes Constitutional money, except possibly the Supreme Court.  It is a matter of Congressional jurisdiction, not judicial jurisdiction.

          Yours in Freedom,

          Dave Miner

        • M&M
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2003
                ACTUALLY, THEY DON'T WANT ANYTHING OTHER THAN CONTROL!

            HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,

            MIKE & MARSHA