Government spending?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      Mr. Stang:

      For over 20 years I have offered by newspapers
      and by internet, 100 pounds of money to each
      person who just describes the money that
      government spends on wars. I get no takers.

      Surely, you can use 100 pounds of money?

      Why should they spend money when you, I
      and all others will risk our lives for checks
      that no bank will offer money for?

      What bothers me is that almost none will
      repeat my offer that has cost me nothing.

      You should learn and teach Monetary Realism
      but JBS will never teach this.

      Winston Smith