CSPIA - Incentive Payment Data

  • Lee Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      Trooper - I followed up on your request for financials, I hope this is what you're looking for and that there's enough time for you to glean the info you need from the data:

      I looked up the Title IV-D Director and posed the question regarding CSPIA Revenue Data. (Msg Attached) If following the money is of interest, then this data should be helpful. - There's a lot of financial info here to sort thru - including year-by-year payments broken out by state.
      - Lee

      Lee,

      Following is a link to the US Department of Health and Human Services Office of Child Support Enforcement.  On this page you will find the statistics you are seeking from 1999 forward.

      http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cse/prgrpt.htm

      Please call or write if you need additional information.

      Doug

      Doug Arnholter
      Bureau of Program Evaluation

      The Division of Family & Children