[tips_and_tricks] Fair Debt collection Acts looking for court cases]

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      Uggh unfortunately I am having same experience with
      John/Dueprocess.
      Have default judgements again me now but couriously one law firm
      has
      sent letter asking to settle for 75% of the judgement. What does
      that
      imply? I'm a pretty dry turnip and wonder what will be done to
      try
      to collect anything.

      hobot
      I appreciate your advising me on this site however they have all
      ready taken me for 3000.00 and dropped me like a hot potato when
      it came time to do Arbitrations. They have good information in