Re: Fw: STATEMENT OF CITIZENSHIP AND RESIDENCE

  • keshugart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 1945
      I sorry, however, most of your "statement of citizenship" is made
      under the preponderance of Subtitle C "social insecurity".

      Income tax (Subtitle A)are not mentioned.

      The length of your statement will most surely be filed in the round
      container at the Philly office.

      A Statement of Citizenship should only contain that information that
      is relevant, such as:

      your place of birth, and reference to IRS publication 515 and the
      requirements of, I believe, 26 CFR 1-1441-5.

      I could be mistaken as I haven't sent one in twenty years.
      I will have to search my files for it.