Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Pass the truth around

  • Dave Miner
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2003
      Nick --

      You asked: "why is it when you get a lein or levy that the tax type is 1040 rather than income or section 1 income? Is there such a thing as 1040 form tax? (1040 is an estate tax under section 1040 with a 2032A election.)"

      If you look it up in the Code of Federal Regulations and in other IRS documents, the Form 1040 is listed as an add-on form to the Form 2555 Foreign Earned Income.  It has nothing at all to do with Estate Taxes, and everything to do with "income" earned in a foreign nation.

      You asked: "do you actually own your home or car?"

      Excellent question, and we both know that the legal answer is "NO!"  In fact, I have a partial transcript on my website from a TN court case where the State educated a State judge to this fact.  A "title" is a form issued by the "owner" (the State) to the current operator or resident.

      You asked: "Why would the IRS give up this secret while we have been looking the wrong way for 40 years???"

      What secret?  How did it give it up?

      You asked: "And you say that none of this information has nothing to do with estates, I say re examine your position."

      I never said anything of the sort.  I did say, however, that specific comments of yours were wrong.  You are claiming that just about all IRS forms which it claims are related to the income tax are instead related to the estate tax.  I say you are wrong in this claim.

      However, you are very correct in that the IRS is involved is serious subterfuge, even fraud.  And, because of this fraud, the IRS can be defeated.

      The Parallel Table of Authorities in Title 26 of the Code of Federal Regulations documents the root authority of each and every form, procedure, requirement, and penalty in Title 26 Income Tax Code.  And if you examine the Parallel Table of Authorities, you will find that almost all the procedures, requirements, and penalties have their root authority NOT in Title 26 Internal Revenue Code, but in Title 27 Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Code.

      There is a ficticious name issue in the IRC.  But it is not an estate issue -- it is a business name issue.  And the business name is involved in manufacturing bullets or distilling whiskey.  It is not an estate issue, except as the forms, procedures, requirements and penalties relate to Title 26 Subtitle B, and very few of them do.  The Form 1040 and the so-called income tax have nothing to do with an estate tax.

      Where do you get this idea that the "W-4, W-2, 1099 forms all tax class 5, estate and gift tax class rather than tax class 2 income tax class forms?"  According to the Congressional Record, the IRC and the CFR, these forms are all related to either Subtitle A Income Tax or Subtitle C Employment Tax.  I have never heard of anyone other than you trying to relate them to Subtitle B Estate Tax.

      Yours in freedom,

    • balderdash88@webtv.net
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill