Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Pass the truth around

  • JD
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2003

      Nicholas - only one of those forms is signed.  If what you are saying has water, then all that would be needed is for the W-2 to be sent to the IRS.  IT'S NOT, THOUGH.  It is sent to the Social Security Computer Center (Indiana, I think).  Then a copy is sent to you, to attach to your 1040 or whatever, and sent in.  Next time around, send your W-2 and 1040 in - but don't sign the 1040.  See how fast it is returned.

      26 USC Sec. 6065
      Except as otherwise provided by the Secretary, any return,
          declaration, statement, or other document required to be made under
          any provision of the internal revenue laws or regulations shall
          contain or be verified by a written declaration that it is made
          under the penalties of perjury.

      I have written letters on this and other subjects closely knitted to this and I have received 3 denials based on 6103(e)(7).  They do NOT have the delegated authority to perform what you are stating.

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill