RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: BANISTER'S SHANGHAI ON CGI PART II

  • Tim Costello
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2003
      How does this apply?  What am I missing?  and I do not say this sarcastically but with curiosity.

      Sec. 1402. - Extension of industrial alcohol and internal revenue laws to Virgin Islands

      Title III of the National Prohibition Act, as amended, and all provisions of the internal revenue laws relating to the enforcement thereof, are extended to and made applicable to the Virgin Islands, from and after August 27, 1935. The Insular Government shall advance to the Treasury of the United States such funds as may be required from time to time by the Secretary of the Treasury for the purpose of defraying all expenses incurred by the Treasury Department in connection with the enforcement in the Virgin Islands of the said Title III and regulations promulgated thereunder. The funds so advanced shall be deposited in a separate trust fund in the Treasury of the United States and shall be available to the Treasury Department for the purposes of this section

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill