Re: Pass the truth around

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dave,

      Now you have to ask yourself...

      why are W-4, W-2, 1099 forms all tax class 5, estate and gift tax
      class rather than tax class 2 income tax class forms?

      why is it when you get a lein or levy that the tax type is 1040
      rather than income or section 1 income? Is there such a thing as
      1040 form tax? (1040 is an estate tax under section 1040 with a
      2032A election.)

      Why is the IMF first assessed with a code 582 that generates the
      2032A election.??

      Why are certain estates able to use a 1040 to report taxes?

      Does section 7701 definition of person include human beings?

      do you actually own your home or car?

      If you didn't have a ss#, could they still tax you with some type of
      number??

      After you examine all this information, it at least has to get you
      thinking. This is the only way that ALL the peices fit together.

      one last question,

      Why would the IRS give up this secret while we have been looking the
      wrong way for 40 years??? And you say that none of this information
      has nothing to do with estates, I say re examine your position.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Miner" <dminer@f...>
      wrote:
      > Nick --
      >
      > I like you. You have a lot of interesting points to make. I
      really enjoy reading your posts, and I hope you continue to post
      here.

      > The Form 1040 that the IRS wants everyone to file has nothing to
      do with an estate. The Form W-4 that the IRS wants everyone with a
      job to file has nothing to do with an estate tax. If the IRS wants
      to nail someone's estate, they go after Title 26 Subtitle B Estate
      Taxes. If you get the honor of being taken to court by the IRS,
      there is absloutely no mention of Subtitle B Estate Taxes -- all the
      discussion, evidence, case cites and legal references relate to
      Subtitle A or C taxes. If you get into a written jousting match
      with the IRS, all discussions, procedures, threats and penalties
      relate to Subtitle A or C taxes.

    • balderdash88@webtv.net
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill