Florida Oath Of Office WASRe: Complex Florida Dissolution Case

  • Rex Judicata
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dan (Lake City, Florida) worte: I live in Florida and got basically the same shaft before I began learning about law and procedure.

      First, I'd fire my attorney...he's working for the court and not you!

      I'm not sure I agree. His humiliation at the trial was real, and he is not charging me for his services.
      Second,  I'd challenge the jurisdiction of the court.  The judge most likely does not have a valid and complete "Oath of Office" on file (probably located in the Supreme Court Office in Tallahassee) as required by the Florida Constitution and if such is the case he is ILLEGALLY holding his position and impersonating a judge (a felony). And ALL his/her rulings are void ab initio.  The court lacks jurisdiction.
      Interesting approach. Where did you get this idea, and do you know of anyone that has successfully raised this issue? It seems if you had first hand experience, you would not say "probably located", but that's conjecture on my part.

      Third, I'd contact Ralph Winterrowd (Do a search on the Inet for "Law of void Judgements" or Ralph Winterrowd) in Alaska concerning the Law of Void Judgements.  Virtually EVERY judgement in America can be voided because of defects.

      That is quite a statement. Have you voided any judgments in your case?  You wrote that you got the shaft before you learned about law and civil procedure. What changes were you able to make? Did you void any judgments? Did you remove your Judge? Etc.