Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Pass the truth around

  • Dave Miner
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 30, 2003
      Nick --

      I like you. You have a lot of interesting points to make. I really enjoy reading your posts, and I hope you continue to post here.

      The Form 1040 that the IRS wants everyone to file has nothing to do with an estate. The Form W-4 that the IRS wants everyone with a job to file has nothing to do with an estate tax. If the IRS wants to nail someone's estate, they go after Title 26 Subtitle B Estate Taxes. If you get the honor of being taken to court by the IRS, there is absloutely no mention of Subtitle B Estate Taxes -- all the discussion, evidence, case cites and legal references relate to Subtitle A or C taxes. If you get into a written jousting match with the IRS, all discussions, procedures, threats and penalties relate to Subtitle A or C taxes.

      I have been helping others fight the IRS for 12 years. I have written hundreds of letters to the IRS in the names of clients. Not one of my clients have ever been taken to court by the IRS, and only one has experienced a levy or a lein. And with all this experience, not one time has the IRS ever attempted to enforce an estate tax or a tax against an estate.

      Leave Marsha alone. She apparently knows far more about these issues than you know.

      Yours in freedom,

      Dave Miner
      www.FreedomSite.net

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill