Re: Pass the truth around

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 28, 2003
      No statute is going to tell you whether or not you are liable for the
      tax. That's because the Constitution already does that, together
      with Pollock, Brushaber, Stanton v. Baltic Mining, Flint v. Stone
      Tracy and Eisner v. McComber and a host of other reinforcing opinions
      from the U. S. Supreme Court that state EXPLICITLY the limitations
      upon Congress on their power to tax. If Congress was not granted the
      power to lay and collect a certain type of tax, then Congress also
      does not have the power and authority to enact any statute to execute
      and administer the laying and collection of that tax.

      THE CONSTITUTION plus U. S. SUPREME COURT OPINIONS is where you learn
      if you owe the federal tax on incomes for any particular calendar
      year, based on your responses to the THREE ELEMENTS. Then if you
      decide you DO OWE the tax, THEN you crack open Title 26 (IRS Code)
      and start reading...

    • balderdash88@webtv.net
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where can we learn more about Nick Jennson........and his "story" ? Bill