Fwd: The use of RICO laws

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 25, 2003
      --- In Legal_Self_Representation@yahoogroups.com, "law_self_help"
      <law_self_help@y...> wrote:
      Some members here are interested in filing RICO lawsuits against a
      variety of defendants including State Government workers. Here's
      a website devoted to this aspect of the law explaining its uses -
      http://www.ricoact.com/
      --- End forwarded message ---
    • Alan Bacon (sui Juris)
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 27, 2003
        To Whom It May Concern: Racketeer Influenced & Corrupt Organization
        Practices

        This is being filed against the Government of the United States and
        the Internal Revenue Service for failure to follow the Law of the
        Land, using threats, duress, coercion, fraud and deception for
        conversion against the Citizens in the united States
        of America.
        1. The Federal Government and the Internal Revenue Service by
        2. Fraud and Deception (acting outside of Article 1, Section
        8, Clause 17 Territory)
        3. Requires "Citizens in the united States of America" to
        declare their rights null and void on the INS I-9 and W-4 forms which
        exhibits a
        4. Pattern of 'racketeering activity' which
        5. Participates in the Internal Revenue Service's
        6. Illegal conversion of a portion of 'Citizens in the united
        States of America' compensation for labor (26 CFR 9.22b-1); and
        7. Sends it across states lines to the Federal Alcohol
        Administration in Puerto Rico and/or Washington DC.
        20 Corpus Juris Secundum PP 1785; "the Federal Government is a
        foreign corporation with respect to a State." Constructive Notice of
        U.S.C. Title 18 Chapter 13 Sections 241 and 242 is also given.

        CONVERSION: An unauthorized assumption and exercise of the right of
        ownership over goods or personal chattels belonging to another, to
        the alteration of their condition or the exclusion of
        the owners' rights. See fraudulent conversion . . .

        FRAUDULENT CONVERSION: Receiving into possession money or property
        of another and fraudulently withholding, converting, or applying the
        same to or for one's own use and benefit, or to use and benefit of
        any person other than the one to whom the money or property belongs.

        U.S. CRIMINAL CODE TITLE 18, CHAPTER 13 SECTIONS 241 & 242 make it a
        FELONY to use or conspire to use COLOR OF LAW to enforce a Code or
        Regulation which results in the violation of a persons' Rights.
        Violaters will be prosecuted. [Exact law reproduced below]

        Section 241: Conspiracy Against Rights of Citizens
        If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten or
        intimidate any citizen in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right
        or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the united
        States of America, or because of his having exercised same; or

        If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the
        premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free
        exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured -
        They shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than
        10 years, or both; and if death results, they shall be subject to
        imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

        Section 242: Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law
        Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation,
        or custom, willfully subjects any inhabitant of any State, Territory,
        or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or
        immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the
        united States of America, or to different punishments, pains or
        penalties, on account of such inhabitant being an alien, or by
        reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment
        of citizens, shall be fined not more that $1000 or imprisoned not
        more than one year, or both; and if death results, shall be
        subject to imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

        [$10,000.00 fine and treble damages = $30,000.00 fine] TIMES all
        people "elected, appointed and hired by the US Government" for
        allowing it and the Internal Revenue Service for imposing the
        fraud on the several States united in America]

        Immediately remit to:
      • Trooper753@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 27, 2003
          Each state has its own RICO laws.  Very watered down, but they do exist.  Depending on what your goal is- but RICO is used in most of my work.  I love RICO!!!!!!!
          Char
        • Suzanne Shell
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 27, 2003
            Montana doesn't have any that I've been able to find.

            Trooper753@... wrote:
            Each state has its own RICO laws.  Very watered down, but they do exist.  Depending on what your goal is- but RICO is used in most of my work.  I love RICO!!!!!!!
            Char
            Suzanne Shell
            Director, American Family Advocacy Center
            Author: Profane Justice
            http://www.profane-justice.org

          • Donald Stone
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 28, 2003
              I'm not a lawyer, but using the RICO statute is the equivalent of legal thermo nuclear war.

              Don't bother with the state RICO, use the federal RICO.

              I know from personal experience, I've used it against a 185 attorney, politically well connected law firm, and they hired some of the best criminal defense attorneys in the U.S. to defend their law firm against my RICO complaint. (I'm a high school educated pro se litigant, with no legal or financial resources).

              There are two excellent easy to read books on Civil RICO written by a David Smith, you can probably find these in the local law library or if there is a university law library close by.

              www.marylandcorruption.com

              Author: Profane Justice
              http://www.profane-justice.org

            • Legalbear
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 28, 2003
                I'm not a lawyer, but using the RICO statute is the equivalent of legal
                thermo nuclear war.

                David: With this comment I heartily agree. One civil RICO author in a
                book I read said that a civil RICO complaint terrorizes the defendants
                and that if you could get past their motion to dismiss and their motions
                for summary judgment that they would probably settle with you. They
                don't want to have a public record made in trial of the crimes they
                committed.

                Don't bother with the state RICO, use the federal RICO.

                The problem is that for Federal civil RICO to apply they have to have
                committed some act that affected interstate commerce. In some cases,
                that is a stretch. Colorado has a great civil RICO act. After the way
                I've been treated in Federal Court I would prefer to file in state court
                using the state RICO statutes. I do know that you can file a federal
                civil RICO suit in state court as well.

                I know from personal experience, I've used it against a 185 attorney,
                politically well connected law firm, and they hired some of the best
                criminal defense attorneys in the U.S. to defend their law firm against
                my RICO complaint. (I'm a high school educated pro se litigant, with no
                legal or financial resources).

                I would like to know how much money you won; if you can't tell us that,
                how many of those defendants did you win against [or favorably settle,
                as the case may be]? Also, did you at any time suffer what you felt was
                retaliation from them in another jurisdiction? I'm asking if you
                thought any of those defendant attorneys you sued went to their buddy
                the DA and covertly asked as a favor that the DA bring some criminal
                charges against you on an unrelated matter?

                There are two excellent easy to read books on Civil RICO written by a
                David Smith, you can probably find these in the local law library or if
                there is a university law library close by.

                I read the Civil RICO Practice Manual by Paul A. Batista [$170 when in
                print]. What the book consisted of was reviews of the various court
                decisions having a bearing on the application of the civil RICO statute.
                I saved off all the cases mentioned there; plus, obtained many forms out
                of the U.S. Attorney practice manuals. I sell that whole package in a
                digital format for $99 in my Ebay store here:
                www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch

                The reason it is digital format is so that you can copy and paste the
                quotes you need to litigate your case straight into your motions, briefs
                and complaints. Bear

                For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115,
                Greeley, CO  80634-7849; 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c. fax 978-246-0798
                www.legal-research-video.com
                www.legalbears.com
                www.freedivorceforms.net
                www.irs-armory.com
                www.legalbearswebmarketing.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 28, 2003
                  My Maryland RICO was dismissed without prejudice ( a decision I could live
                  with) and I never refiled.

                  I sued the U.S. Attorney for Maryland and her Chief of White Collar Crimes,
                  the Maryland attorney General and the head of the Maryland State Police for
                  alleged racketeering,

                  I can tell you this it is far from being over.

                  One can only imagine the collusion going on behind my back to get these cases
                  dismissed. Even if I did suspect any type of collusion there would never be
                  any way to prove it.

                  There is some smidgen of ethics among federal judges, they all could have
                  hammered me into oblivion by dismissing my lawsuit with prejudice, after a
                  large portion of my defendants were lawyers, very possibly the judges
                  personal acquaintances or political cronies. One federal magistrate judge in
                  Florida tried to dismiss certain of my defendants with prejudice but I went
                  back to the court and the federal judge dismissed the FL/RICO without
                  prejudice with leave to refile in Maryland.

                  Events leading to my RICO complaint began in a backwater kangaroo Maryland
                  State courthouse, where a group of alleged con-men and corrupt attorneys
                  tried to unlawfully wrest from me a potentially valuable patent and
                  intellectual property I had invented.

                  Eventually they got my patent and would eventually destroy my patent by not
                  paying the maintenance fees.

                  Also, did you at any time suffer what you felt was retaliation from them in
                  another jurisdiction? I'm asking if you thought any of those defendant
                  attorneys you sued went to their buddy the DA and covertly asked as a favor
                  that the DA bring some criminal charges against you on an unrelated matter?

                  Early on when they first seized control of of my corporation they threatened
                  to have me arrested on unspecified criminal charges. About 15 days after
                  this, one of their co-conspirators allegedly embezzled an estimated
                  $30,000.oo from 3 of his other co-conspirators.

                  When I asked them under oath about what they were going to have me arrested
                  for they had no specific criminal charges but claimed whatever could be
                  brought against me.(this was in a state court in Maryland and I had the
                  letter that was signed by them threatening me entered into evidence).

                  In the Florida RICO (federal court) they and their attorney claimed they had
                  never threatened me in that letter.

                  Having me arrested would have created too many problems for them. I have
                  never been arrested and have only one minor traffic ticket from years ago.

                  They would then be required to grant me a jury trial which would have exposed
                  their entire fraudulent scheme (way too risky for the scam they were trying
                  to pull off)

                  One of their co-conspirators had been indicted on 45 counts of grand theft in
                  Virginia and was arrested and held without bail in Maryland for 10 days
                  because he was considered a flight risk.

                  At one time a Major in the Maryland State Police made threatening overtures
                  to me indicating there was some information on the MD State Police computers
                  about me.
                  If there was anything on the MD State Police computers about me they
                  obviously made it up.

                  The reason the scope of my RICO cases were so great (a large number of
                  defendants) is that there is no way to cull a few of these actors out of the
                  pack and nail them they have too many political connections. So by suing so
                  many at one time they tended to scatter like a covey of quail and form
                  independent cliques or clusters.

                  The Maryland State Judges, Attorney General and Head of the Maryland State
                  Police got their friend and political crony, the Florida Attorney General to
                  defend them using Florida State taxpayer resources.

                  The MD. federal prosecutors got the FL. federal prosecutors to defend them.

                  The Maryland law firms each hired top Florida law firms to defend them (those
                  with the best connections to the federal courts)

                  And the core group of alleged swindlers banded together and also hired some
                  of the top law firms in Florida.

                  This is a snap shot of some of the defendants:

                  5 top federal prosecutors (One unknown to me at the time was a former federal
                  judge in Miami) Caught these individuals lying so bad to the federal court in
                  their pleadings they had to go back and correct their pleadings.

                  MD. Attorney General and approx. 5 of his assistants

                  Head of the Maryland State Police and a number of his officers

                  3 judges from Maryland State Court

                  1 Maryland States Attorney and 1 of his assistants

                  1 MD. Ct. of Appeals Judge (for conduct before he became a Ct. of Appeals
                  Judge

                  4 or 5 politically well connected law firms in Maryland

                  1 patent attorney from one of the nations top patent law firms in Washington
                  D.C.
                  and legal counsel to the RNC (the firm wasn't named as a defendant in my
                  RICO lawsuits but they intervened on their attorneys behalf, eventually I
                  would
                  have named the firm as defendant) I suspect that this particular attorney
                  may
                  have been allegedly dismissed from this firm because of this matter.

                  2 Officers of a Maryland State Police Task force

                  Legalbear wrote:

                  > I'm not a lawyer, but using the RICO statute is the equivalent of legal
                  > thermo nuclear war.
                  >
                  > David: With this comment I heartily agree. One civil RICO author in a
                  > book I read said that a civil RICO complaint terrorizes the defendants
                • Yomamaonahonda

                    Author: Profane Justice
                    http://www.profane-justice.org

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                    Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

                  • Trooper753@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 29, 2003
                      roxy, you would have to file a federal suit.  chances are if you have a rico claim to begin with, it should be federal anyway.
                      char
                    • Trooper753@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 29, 2003
                        perhaps your paperwork needs more bite?  seems like when i do some court papers for folks i always get the crooked folks squirming!  go with the fed rico.  when you file see if civil rights is the correct box to check on your civil cover sheet.
                        char
                      • Yomamaonahonda