Fwd: About the Writ of Error that you filed

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2003
      --- In Legal_Self_Representation@yahoogroups.com, "law_self_help"
      <law_self_help@y...> wrote:
      Here's the definition of the Writ of Error
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/lexicon/writ_of_error.htm
      here's a more detailed description
      http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/w060.htm
      I get the impression that you filed a petition for such Writ(the
      actual Writ is for the Appellate Court to issue), if so why did you
      choose this particular form of action instead of an Appeal or did you
      file it in addition to an Appeal?
      --- End forwarded message ---
    • WW011@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2003
        In a message dated 11/21/03 1:46:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        law_self_help@... writes:

        << http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/w060.htm >>
        Acctially i havnt filed anything yet. I still got a gal at the court working
        with me. Shes the one that got commisoner to grant trial by Declaration after
        2 times requesting to judge. (thought i forfieted bail but just paid it so DMV
        not on my but for FTA. Request for t/d crossed in mail at time of payment)
        Now shes going to put the Certificate of mailing that was signed by deputy
        clerk that she mailed it w/ first class postage on Sep 16. 02 and a copy of the
        Actual evnelope that was post marked for the 15th of Oct. 03. I dont believe
        for a minute that the deputy clerk did what she said she did. I want to Sue
        her for pergery (i imagine thats why judge is denying my request for retrial but
        not my fault) and then file criminal charges if i dont get my retrial. I want
        to save my appeal in case i loose the trial De Novo (retrial) so i then can
        take it higher. Am i seeing this wrong? can i still appeal the decision of the
        retrial even if i appeal for a De Novo first? The Show cause is for judge to
        show why in the light of things (every copy sent to "gal" in court to put
        before commisioner) shouldn't i be granted a retrial and show cause why deputy
        clerk said she did something when infact, she did not!!!
        I also want to sue the judge for making me have to fight so much for what i
        have a right to have
      • WW011@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
          I was going to not file an appeal in case i have to use the repeal to appeal
          the next decision