Re: [tips_and_tricks] Federal Judge Warns U.S. Attorney That Tax Protester Wi...

  • Trooper753@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
      mbreazle- my only quetion at this point with your argument is this- if we are state citizens, the federal corp. is foreign- hwo then can they demand you to have a license?
      char
    • Marsha Breazeale
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
        Trooper,
        I'm afraid I just don't agree with the "domestic" and "foreign" thing.  I know all about it ("We The People"-- Lynn Meredith's group in California) and I don't have but just a minute here to tell you that you're mixing corporation United States with sovereign United States of America.

        Our Constitution was original to the United States of America.  In 1933 Roosevelt sold our economy to what is known today as the IMF.  But none of that could change the nature of a direct tax or an indirect tax.  A direct tax is one that is placed directly on the Citizen.  An indirect tax is one that is placed on an activity.  Congress only has the constitutional power to lay and collect 4 types of taxes: Taxes (only on a "thing", not a person), Duties, Imposts and Excises (requires permission).  "Taxes" include stamp taxes on alcohol and tobacco, and application fees like the whopping $200 application fee a Citizen must file before they can manufacture their own handgun or rifle.  The others have to do with imports and such, and excise taxes are a tax for being allowed to do something that requires Fed permission, etc etc.

        To answer your question finally: the Feds have the power to "police" for limited purpose of public safety.  They claim the licensing comes under their police power.  But does it?  And if we fell the money-monster, the IRS, won't the rest of the beast tumble with it?
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2003
          mbreazle- a true sovereign doesnt have to ask anyone for permission to do anything.  its not freedom.  i am not being argumentative- but i simply dont agree.  i have some materials that you should read.
          i dont answer to the govt.  i answer to God only.  also- statutes and codes are not law.  organic law is ten commandments- perhaps even the bill of rights and constitution could be classified  as organic law- but real law is what the creator made.
          statutes and codes change as often as we change our underwear.  so those are not law.  dont confuse public policy with law.  they are not the same.
          char
        • JAH
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
            Re: [tips_and_tricks] Federal Judge Warns U.S. Attorney That Tax Protester Wi... Char is right and that's why the public policy-enforcers are called police (from policy), not law-enforcers (from Law).

            That's why the ONLY solution is to enforce The Plan:-
            http://i.am/jah/plan.htm

            LLTF,

            JAH.
            --

                        http://jahtruth.co.uk/

            --

            From: Trooper753@...
            To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wed, Nov 5, 2003, 3:52 am

            mbreazle- a true sovereign doesnt have to ask anyone for permission to do anything.  its not freedom.  i am not being argumentative- but i simply dont agree.  i have some materials that you should read.
            i dont answer to the govt.  i answer to God only.  also- statutes and codes are not law.  organic law is ten commandments- perhaps even the bill of rights and constitution could be classified  as organic law- but real law is what the creator made.
            statutes and codes change as often as we change our underwear.  so those are not law.  dont confuse public policy with law.  they are not the same.
            char

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT