Washington State, Pierce/King/Snohomish area

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      I need some help in formulating a strategy, filing papers, and going
      into court.

      Are there a few fathers out there who wouldn't mind "teaming up" with
      me in order to do this?

      Please contact me via email if you can help. I am literally buried by
      unreasonable child support. I have not seen my children now for two
      years. No fathers day cards, birthday cards, nothing. I suspect PAS
      tactics by my ex-wife.

      Please contact me. Thanks

      Martin
      Marysville, WA USA