Re: [tips_and_tricks] Official Bonds - Re: [ed44] police should post bonds or...

  • John Edwardson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
      Although this relates specifically to 'oaths of office' it may also be
      applicable to bonds & other official paperwork for public servants. In
      Michigan at least, having asked the local county clerk(an unusual
      request according to the assistant)where the circuit judges oaths were
      available, she finally tracked them down as being held in the state
      capitol by the state supreme court office. Anyone seeking state level
      information may want to check at the capitol with the appropriate branch
      of government.