Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fwd: Where expert witness testimony is bought

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
      Sounds to me like she isn't that bad if she went to collage she had to have an IQ of at least 90 to get anywhere. I'd go after her records and prove the expert witness is fraudulent. Although it is hard to win against a mother in court today.
      You might also go after her as an unfit mother since she is so stupid she can't reise a child properly. might get custodial controle of the child that way if you want to do that.
      Paul

      My fiance is still going through his divorce.  The ex is taking over 75% of his income in temporary support and is filing for aliminy.  She has an expert witness who clearly states that she has a very low IQ (They say 76, with 70 being the cutoff for retarded.) and that she will never be able to support herself more than she is now.  They will be in mediation on the 17th and court either the last week of November or the first week of December.  High school files and college files state that she needs a little extra help with some things, especially mathematics, but she is capable of functioning as a normal human being.  She's working as an assistant daycare teacher.  They were married three years before they separated and have been working on the divorce for almost three more years.