Court Complaints & Affidavits

  • KnJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003

      Hi,

         I recently heard this maxim of law and want to confirm with those in the know of its veracity…

      “If within a court complaint there is commercial value it must be signed with affidavit”

         If this is a truism then how can we take full advantage of this when there is no signed affidavit of record? I have looked at a foreclosure case here in Illinois involving a property with Deutsche Bank as the plaintiff and there’s definitely no signed affidavit within the COMPLAINT FOR FORECLOSURE or within the body of text titled REQUEST FOR RELIEF.  This Complaint is signed as: “One of Plaintiff’s Attorney’s” only.  So, does anyone know how to exploit this weakness of not having a signed affidavit?  Is there a proper way of responding or answering this complaint to attack this weakness?

      Thanks,

      KEITH(c)

      The Banksters Must Be Stopped!