Re: Official Bonds - police should post bonds or...

  • Joe Liberty
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
      FYI, there is a group of individuals in NY that are doing a lot of work on this problem.  Check out the letter to the editor and the petition at

      http://nyconstitutionparty.org/

      "tthor.geo" <tthor.geo@...> wrote:
      Here is information on Oaths of Office and Bonds for California; it
      is about a year-and-a-half old.

      It will give folks in other states at least a framework for how to
      research in their own state.

      http://www.geocities.com/tthor.geo/oathofoffice.html

      Trooper753@a... wrote:
      > ed- i have been searching for info on officials and bonds.
      .  i have a few i am helping and we are trying to
      > find info on this particular subject.
      > char

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • John Edwardson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
        Although this relates specifically to 'oaths of office' it may also be
        applicable to bonds & other official paperwork for public servants. In
        Michigan at least, having asked the local county clerk(an unusual
        request according to the assistant)where the circuit judges oaths were
        available, she finally tracked them down as being held in the state
        capitol by the state supreme court office. Anyone seeking state level
        information may want to check at the capitol with the appropriate branch
        of government.