RE: [tips_and_tricks] RE: Divorce Questions

  • Bliss Alexandra
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
      Divorce law is specific in each state. One shoe does not fit all.
      I am the New York expert for everyday people needing a divorce.
      And handle the toughest cases to get you where you need to go.
      Our prices are fair for high quality work.
      If you've been married the usual way, it's usually easiest to get out the
      same way.
      If your divorce was not private in the first place, publishing is not the
      answer imho.
      eagle007@...