Re: [tips_and_tricks] Custody of children

  • Trooper753@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
      gean cfc- your missing my point.  God made men and women.  each have certain roles in life.  the mothers role is nurturing and the fathers role is to provide.  as we draw closer to the end times though- our roles are confused.  i am not saying a man is incapable of nurturing, nor am i saying a mother is incapable of providing for her family.  as a single mom i have had to do both.  i am not going to get into self righteous arguments.  i answer to God- not anyone on the list.  i need no validation from those of this world.  thank you for your offer to enlighten me.  i choose to pray for answers.
      char