Official Bonds - Re: [ed44] police should post bonds or purchase insurance

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      I discovered that they do this illegally. Once you properly challenge them they quickly back off. One of the best things you can do to advance your case against a Cop, or any public servant, is to challenge the authority (jurisdiction and discretion) of those who are compensated by, and using, public funds to provide them, the errant official, with legal counsel (act as their Attorneys). You can force them to hire and pay for their own defense.

      It was long established in State Constitutions, and Fed Law, that ALL Officials (public servants) were required to be bonded. That is - have 'malpractice' insurance. Now the practice is one of 'self-insurance'. The State Treasury, or the treasury of the municipality, is the 'suriety' or 'bonding company (Insurance Co)'. They pretend that this changes the relationship between you and the criminal who has violated our laws under color of authority. It makes it appear that you are an enemy of the State by bringing an action against the one given a 'title' from the State. It doesn't. It just makes it more difficult for you to present the language that will correct their inversion of the law and our relatinship to it.

      Ed
      www.informed.org
      Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 6:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [ed44] police should post bonds or purchase insurance

      And when bad police are protected by the local municipality,
      its YOUR taxes being used to pay for the cops defense.

      I get a kick out of the fact, that police officers are capable enough
      to arrest you, but when it comes to court, they can't defend their actions,
      should you challenge them.

      I just don't get it!

      "Yes, police can have the skill to arrest you, but just too stupid to
      make their argument in court should you challenge their actions, they have
      to hire an attorney to defend them!"  YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!