federal judges don't have to be citizens

  • Paul Andrew Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/lawless.htm

      Here is what I wrote in Gilbertson's OPENING BRIEF:
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/gilberts/opening.htm

      [begin excerpt]

      Evans has never been overturned (see Shepard's Citations),

      notwithstanding a UCLA Law Review article which alleges the

      contrary: "The Constitutional Guaranty against Diminution of

      Judicial Compensation," Vol. 24, Dec. 1976, p. 308 at 332, n. 94.

      C.J. William H. Rehnquist has argued, before the University of

      Arizona Law School in January of 1997, that Evans supra was

      overturned by O'Malley v. Woodrough, 307 U.S. 277 (1939).

      Appellant disputes the main holding in O'Malley supra, for being

      predicated upon the following two false and rebuttable premises:

      (1) there is only one class of citizens (there are 2); and,

      (2) all federal judges are citizens of either class (but no <---- !!!
      federal law requires judges to be citizens at all).

      [end excerpt]

      Yes, it's the Chinese communist model: slave labor
      pays for military uniforms and judges' uniforms;
      we believe that federal judges are heavy investors
      in Unicor.

      Guess who receives the dividends from the profits
      that Unicor "derives" from prison labor? Is Unicor
      charging the Pentagon a market rate for its products,
      while only paying its prisoners 23 cents per hour?

      If you go to the Unicor website, you'll see a man
      in judicial garb, in a photo on that homepage:

      http://www.unicor.gov

      So, when I say that the IRS has infiltrated the
      DOJ and the federal judiciary, I am not kidding
      one bit.

      Sincerely yours,
      /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell
      Private Attorney General