pro se chat session

  • Reena Sommer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hello:

      Thank you for inviting me to join this discussion group.

      Quite timely because I am moderating another chat session on Sunday,
      November 2 from 8:30 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. (Central Time) in SPARC's
      chatroom - http://www.deltabravo.net .

      Instead of posting a case review as I have in the past, I thought it
      may be interesting to discuss my newsletter editorial
      ( http://www.reenasommerassociates.mb.ca/news/volume_8_2003.html )
      which focused on parents who decide to go Pro Se. Given this group's
      interest in matters relating to court, this may be an excellent
      opportunity to toss the subject around.

      Hope to "chat" with you then.

      Reena Sommer, Ph.D.
      http://www.reenasommerassociates.mb.ca