Lawful Money

  • Richard Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hi all

      If you have experience in the courts with "lawful money" vs "legal tender"
      issues. Please speak up.

      It appears that in the next few weeks I'm going to receive a judgment in my
      favor against a bank. (Naturally, anything is possible with these crooked
      judges, so it's not certain.) I'm toying with the notion of asking
      (demanding?) it be paid in lawful money instead of a check, FRN's, or any
      other debt instrument.

      I would do this because (1) their issuance of a check started all this
      nonsense and I have no assurance they won't pull something again. (2) Banks
      have a special power to "create" legal tender, so any fines paid in FRN's
      would actualy benefit rather than penalize them. (3) It would be
      intersting to see them try to squirm out of it, without either admitting
      that the constitution is of no value or admitting that FRN's are relatively
      worthless.

      What do you think, suspect, or speculate?

      (hmm ... I suppose they could offer securities or something like that.)
      --
      Richard Johnson richard@...
      Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 28, 2003
        richard- good luck.  why not ask for a check and for them to make it good with frns as well.....then take it to another bank to deposiot or do soemthing else with it.
        char
      • The Handyman
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 29, 2003

          From: "The Handyman" <ebob@...>
          To: <tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Lawful Money
          Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 1:51 PM

          I've used the money issue in court for 17 years.  Some wins and some stigmatised..but no loses.  I also spent 9 years in prison on trumpth up charges to stop me and my group. In 1986 I used the art. 1, Sec. 10, against corporations as they do not have a power to make paper a tender in payment of debt because the state that created them did not have the paper money power to pass on to them  The created cannot have a power that the creator does not have.  The state created corporations.  The state cannot make paper a tender therefore it can not pass such power on to the corporation and therefore the  corporation is acting in ultra vires. Normally, your premise will be ruled frivolous.  But we know better. This letter may give you some insight.

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 29, 2003

            Hmm… letter did not load, anybody got the letter? Rob NJ.

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 30, 2003
              tips and tricks does not allow attachments.Au contrair. I set the list up to accept and distribute attachments. BearTherefore I copied the letter and pasted it to the reply. I'm sure it did not take or was removed.I'm pretty sure I didn't remove it. BearI have many good money briefs and letters. Better contact me direct.Why not post them in the files section of Tips & Tricks? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/files/ Bear
              Hmm… letter did not load, anybody got the letter? Rob NJ.

            • KnJ
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 31, 2003

                Hello All,

                  Thanks for responding to my previous posting.  I need to clarify my question… I’m trying to determine if there is a real and practical way of protecting one’s income stream from all possible garnishments while working as an employee.  I have already filed my UCC-1 w/Security Agreement etc for capturing my strawman and I understand that it also lays claims on all future earnings etc but I am trying to find someone that can tell me if there is a functional proven way of using our certified UCC filing by presenting it to their employer and thus quelling any adverse action from future so-called creditors?

                Thanks,

                Keith

              • Dessie Andrews
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 31, 2003

                  The only way I know is to sue for a declaratory judgment that you’re not a taxpayer.  Then they have no hold.  The suit has to be perfect and you have to know what you’re doing.

                    Thanks for responding to my previous posting.  I need to clarify my question… I’m trying to determine if there is a real and practical way of protecting one’s income stream from all possible garnishments while working as an employee.  I have already filed my UCC-1 w/Security Agreement etc for capturing my strawman and I understand that it also lays claims on all future earnings etc but I am trying to find someone that can tell me if there is a functional proven way of using our certified UCC filing by presenting it to their employer and thus quelling any adverse action from future so-called creditors?

                  Thanks,

                  Keith

                • Ringo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 31, 2003
                    Hello Keith,
                    Most states have a maximum % your wages can be
                    garnished. Have a true friend get a court judgement
                    against you and have the friend obtain a court ordered
                    garnishment for the maximum amount. I've heard this
                    works.