Re: [tips_and_tricks] IS AMERICA UNDER GOD OR ARE JUDGES EXECUTIONERS FOR THE CORPORATE STATE ???? The REAL AGENDA of "SUSTAINABILITY"

  • Richard Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2003
      " On Thu October 16 2003 03:19, Bowman7a wrote:
      " They also compromised the court process last year when Talmudic Senator
      " RON WYDEN from Oregon pushed through the "new rules" to make a LIE
      " LEGAL in a courtroom again only if you are a judge, attorney or corporate
      " associate. "

      and Jim asks
      " What is the cite for this, please?

      Yes! Ditto Jim's thoughts. Cite please!

      Looks like recall material to me. (I'm in Oregon ... )
      --
      Richard Johnson richard@...
      Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?