Employer sent me form 668-W(c) notice of levy how would U respond?

  • fastmuscleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      It came from Fresno, Ca signed by Collection Operations manager
      Susan Meredith.
      I tried calling the 1-800 number on notice but the drone would not
      let me speak to Susan Meredith she said that was not possible.
      The IRS makes it impossible to talk with the person with the
      authority to remove the illegal levy.

      The accountant says he will send the money in to protect the employer
      from being penalized but he will wait for my response to the letter.

      Should I send a letter demanding Susan Meredith release the illegal
      levy or be sued under sec?

      Please send any effective letters or recommendations to me at:
      m.schrader1@...