Re: [tips_and_tricks] JFK's Executive Order #1110

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 16, 2003
      JFK was killed for what he did trying to pull us out from the fed domiation.
      Your right about lincoln he's the one that changed our government from a republic to a domoncraticy.

      Abraham Lincoln was the worst president we’ve ever had. Initiated War Powers which we’re still under.  FDR simply extrapolated on what Lincoln had done.